Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board,
providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging
The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the books field.
- * Review submitted manuscripts.
- * Advise on Book policy and scope.
- * Attract new authors and submissions.
- * Promote and present the academic books to the students,
academicians, scholars, authors, institutions and peers.
- * Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism
claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.