The Research Journal of Marketing is a peer-reviewed journal that strives to publish the best manuscripts available that address research in marketing and marketing research practice. The research journal of marketing is a scholarly and professional journal. It does not attempt to serve the generalist in marketing management, but it does strive to appeal to the professional in marketing research.
Liispring is a broad-based journal that aims to publish the highest-quality articles in various disciplines. Published articles must make a significant contribution to the marketing discipline, provide a basis for stimulating additional research, and meet high standards of scholarship. It is an authentic research publication dealing with the following topics: marketing, advertising, consumer behaviour, sales management, advertising & promotion management, marketing strategy, customer loyalty, marketing segmentation and targeting, customer value modelling, business information systems (MIS), business law, communication, direct marketing, e-commerce, global business, marketing research, marketing theory & applications, office administration/management, retailing, sales/selling, services, online branding, strategic use of IT, multichannel marketing, digital marketing, social media and social networks, viral marketing, mobile marketing, direct and interactive B2B marketing, and agricultural marketing among others. Being a continuous medium of marketing education, it enjoys the readership of academicians, students, and marketing managers from top B-schools, universities, and colleges in India and abroad. Its objective is to disseminate knowledge, which ensures good practice of professional marketing. By encouraging research and thinking, it attempts to contribute to a better perception of marketing theories, its framework, resources, structures, systems, processes, and performance of organizations. Its focal point is on research and reflections relevant to academicians and practicing managers.
Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board, providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions. The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journals field. Editorial board members:
* Review submitted manuscripts.
* Advise on journals pospancy and scope.
* Identify journals for innovative social, scientific, economic & business problem based research and academic model, which they may guest edit.
* Attract new authors and submissions.
* Promote and present the academic journals to the scholars and academician, authors, institutions and peers etc.
* Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
* The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
* Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
* The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
* The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
* If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).