The research journal of International Business is an open access journal with a global reputation. Liispring caters to the needs of a wide range of national and international audience by publishing the latest developments and trends in the national and international business. It thus caters to the business houses, industries, business schools, research firms; practitioners in banking, taxation, and finance sectors; professionals in the field of Marketing, Advertisement, sales and distribution in capitalizing the changing business scenario. The research Journal of International Business is adheres to a stringent double blind peer review process for the publication of the latest and original research in this field, based on theoretical and empirical research.
The journal covers a wide range of topics related to international business by accommodating wide range themes including but not limited to intellectual property rights, intellectual property law, business research, exchange rate, business combinations, Business Economics, Business foreign exchange markets, business ethics, world business cultures, and pricing strategy. The scope of the research journal of international business is following: ? Financial markets and institutions, ? Financial practices and sustainability, ? The impact of national culture on finance, ? The impact of formal and informal institutions on finance, ? Privatizations, public financing, and non-profit issues in finance, ? Interdisciplinary financial studies, ? Finance and international development, ? International financial crises and regulation, ? Financialization studies, ? International financial integration and architecture, ? Behavioural aspects in finance, ? Consumer finance, ? Methodologies and conceptualization issues related to finance,
Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board, providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions. The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journals field. Editorial board members:
* Review submitted manuscripts.
* Advise on journals pospancy and scope.
* Identify journals for innovative social, scientific, economic & business problem based research and academic model, which they may guest edit.
* Attract new authors and submissions.
* Promote and present the academic journals to the scholars and academician, authors, institutions and peers etc.
* Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
* The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
* Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
* The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
* The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
* If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).