The Research Journal of Engineering, is an international, peer reviewed journal which publishes full length original research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas of Engineering such as: Civil, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Computer, Chemical, Petroleum, Aerospace, Architectural, etc.
The research journal of engineering is intended to serve a wide range of educationists, scientists, specialists, researchers and similar professionals in different engineering disciplines. Our target is to reach all universities, research centres and institutes in the globe.
It is the vision of Liispring to publish research papers, research articles, review papers, mini review, case study and short commutations in all areas of human study without financial restriction.
Scope of the research journal : Researches in the field of engineering science such as Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering and Technology, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering, Material and Chemical Engineering, Civil and Architecture Engineering, Biotechnology and Bio Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Petroleum and Mining Engineering, Marine and Agriculture engineering, and Aerospace Engineering, Neural Networks, Plastic Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering, Nano Technology and Science, Power Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computational mathematics, Image processing, Structural Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Fire Engineering etc.
Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board, providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions.
The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journals field. Editorial board members:
* Review submitted manuscripts.
* Advise on journals pospancy and scope.
* Identify journals for innovative social, scientific, economic & business problem based research and academic model, which they may guest edit.
* Attract new authors and submissions.
* Promote and present the academic journals to the scholars and academician, authors, institutions and peers etc.
* Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
* The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
* Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
* The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
* The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
* If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).