The research Journal of Media Management is an Open Access Peer review Journal from Scientific Research and Community Publishers publishes all research articles, Video articles and Power Point presentations in the arena of Media and Management studies will always be freely available online and readily accessible. Articles are accepted in the form Research, Review, Case Reports, Analysis, Magazines, Editorials, Opinion, Communications, Mini-review, Short Communications, Image, Book review, Video articles and Power point presentations.
The goal of the journal is to offer a close analysis of new industry structures, organizational forms, and critical competencies in the changing media environment. The journal serves as a forum for discussion, bringing together academics and industry figures to explore the transition from "classic" to "new" media and to identify the factors that will determine organizational and economic success in a fast-changing and converging environment. The research Journal of Media Management articles in all the formats from: Media, Global Media, News, Broadcasting, Magazines, Journalism, Mass communication, Economic Growth, Business Management, Financial affairs, Political Economy, Political Affairs, Social Affairs, Social Media, welfare society, women Empowerments, Developing Nations, International Relations, Current Affairs, Global Economics, Youth participation, Public health etc related to Media and Management.
Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board, providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions. The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journals field. Editorial board members:
* Review submitted manuscripts.
* Advise on journals pospancy and scope.
* Identify journals for innovative social, scientific, economic & business problem based research and academic model, which they may guest edit.
* Attract new authors and submissions.
* Promote and present the academic journals to the scholars and academician, authors, institutions and peers etc.
* Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
* The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
* Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
* The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
* The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
* If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).