The research Journal of Economics and Econometrics is dedicated to publishing original scholarly contributions that systematically analyse economic issues and, as such, quantitative methods should form a significant component of the article. The research Journal of Economics and Econometrics is designed to serve as an outlet for important new research in both economics, and econometrics. Econometric research in the traditional divisions of the discipline or in the newly developing areas of social experimentation is decidedly within the range of the Journal's interests. The research Journal of Economics and econometrics is the journal of Liispring. It publishes theoretical and empirical research papers in economics and econometrics. Its primary focus is on empirical studies utilizing recent advances in econometrics with an emphasis on the policy relevance of the findings.
The scope of the Journal includes papers dealing with estimation and other methodological aspects of the application of statistical inference to economic data, as well as papers dealing with the application of econometric techniques to substantive areas of economics. The Research Journal of Economics and econometrics aims at publishing articles and short research notes particularly in the areas of international economics, economic development, international finance, international banking and portfolio management, financial economics, international political economy, financial analysis, financial market regulation, financial risk analysis, transition economies, corporate finance, exchange rate modeling, forecasting financial markets, economic policy, monetary and fiscal policy decision-making, portfolio and asset management, pricing and risk of financial instruments, advances in financial econometrics and statistics, and public finance decision-making.
Most journals operate under the guidance of an editorial board, providing expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions. The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journals field. Editorial board members:
* Review submitted manuscripts.
* Advise on journals pospancy and scope.
* Identify journals for innovative social, scientific, economic & business problem based research and academic model, which they may guest edit.
* Attract new authors and submissions.
* Promote and present the academic journals to the scholars and academician, authors, institutions and peers etc.
* Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
* The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
* Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
* The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
* The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
* If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).